Job vacancy - Maintenance Engineer
Position: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Title: Maintenance Engineer
Do you have a Safety qualification? Do you have 18th Edition Experience? Do you have any manufacturing/machine environment experience ?
Maintenance Engineer required around Whitstable
Salary upto £30,000
Location: around Whitstable
To ensure that all work and the daily efficient running of the Maintenance to site equipment and Facility, are within targets defined by the Facilities and Maintenance Manager.
The Role of Maintenance Engineer
- Report to and seek advice from the Facilities and Maintenance Manager on all matters appertaining to Operational matters, Regulatory and Statutory compliance.
- Maintain a responsible attitude to work, be able to work unsupervised and apply technical and manual skills required to meet requirements of the Site and Facility when carrying out:
- Work appropriate to core specialist skill
- Inspections, testing, planned maintenance, and modifications of systems, plant, equipment and buildings repair where appropriate maintenance, testing and adjustments to installations and systems in compliance with written instructions
- Investigations, diagnoses and rectification of faults on mechanical / electrical distribution systems, plant and equipment when appointed to do so
- Start up, run, and monitor the operation and shut down of service plant, equipment and systems when authorized to do so.
- Installation and repair of piped services, compressed air, vacuum, drainage, heating and cooling.
- Strip down, overhaul, set up and test pressure regulating and pressure relieving devices such as air regulators and safety valves
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Maintenance Engineer application?
- Apprenticeship time served - electrical
- Minimum of BTECH or apprenticeship level qualification
- Safety qualification
- 18th Edition Experience
- Manufacturing/machine environment experience
- Installation of new systems, e.g. lighting, power distribution
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Maintenance Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Maintenance Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Maintenance Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Maintenance Engineer role you desire.