Job vacancy - Product Development Team Leader
Position: Product Development Team Leader
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Title: Product Development Team Leader
The Product Development Team Leader position will be mainly focused on leading the development of the core commercial vehicle safety and efficiency product range with a strong bias toward electronic engineering. The candidate will need extensive knowledge of electronic technologies with good knowledge of the associated engineering principles.
- Manage and lead a PD team and support various tasks in the PD section
- Support research and development of innovative technologies and products
- Requirements and engineering specification creation
- Review and approval of technical documentation
- Optical knowledge and image processing and recognition using CCD, CMOS, IR and related technologies
- Video and audio signal and processing e.g. composite video, RGB, digital formats
- Analogue and digital circuit design and development, including micro processing, digital signal processing and design for EMC
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics product development or similar.
- Minimum 8 years practical experience with electronics and mechanical product development.
- Extensive knowledge of analogue and digital electronics including micro processing, DSP, video signal processing.
- Knowledge of camera, optics, acoustics, LCD's and digital recording technology's
- Knowledgeable of modern automotive electronic architecture, multiplex communication protocols and systems
ACS are recruiting for a Product Development Team Leader. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Product Development Team Leader, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Product Development Team Leader. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Product Development Team Leader with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Product Development Team Leader role you desire.