Job vacancy - IT Support Technician
Position: IT Support Technician
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
IT Support Technician
Our client has a new requirement for an IT Support Technician to install, maintain and repair computers and networks. Ensuring that adequate IT infrastructure is in place and is used in the most effective way to benefit customers and employees. As an IT technician you must have excellent knowledge of computer systems and network functions.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Use your technical knowledge in order to support the upgrade of client facing applications for the delivery of our virtual care services
- Work with all levels of the organization to troubleshoot and resolve both simple and complex problems involving workstation, hardware and software, printers, and mobile devices.
- Deploy new software applications and train users as required on all hardware and software.
- Perform new system builds, images, upgrades and repairs - for Windows-based desktops/laptops, iPads, and iPhones. Perform system upgrades and repairs.
- Research problem resolution for software and hardware issues including working with third party support vendors.
- Coordinate IT supply inventory including hardware inventory to ensure adequate supplies on hand.
- Participate in projects involving the configuration, deployment and user training of various hardware/software solutions including both desktop and mobile device software.
Person Specification & Key Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in an IT environment. Experience should include supporting typical end-user computing devices within a corporate environment; deploying and supporting end-user computing hardware; experience in LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN networking infrastructure
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to follow procedures and resolve exceptions.
- Technical / Higher Engineering / Master, related to IT technologies.
ACS are recruiting for a IT Support Technician If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a IT Support Technician please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a IT Support Technician It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a IT Support Technician with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the IT Support Technician role you desire.