Job vacancy - Service Desk Manager
Position: Service Desk Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Title: Service Desk Manager
Do you have Windows Server Management experience? Do you have active Directory and Group Policy experience? Do you have experience with Exchange/Office 365?
Service Desk Manager required around Eastbourne
Salary upto £35,000
Location: around Eastbourne
An experienced Service Desk Manager to head up our in-house Service Desk team, reporting to the Operations Manager. Delivering a comprehensive portfolio of intelligent services and solutions to both the enterprise and education sectors, you and the team will provide a high level of support and expertise to the client base.
The Role of Service Desk Manager
- The successful applicant will have a demonstrable track record of maintaining strong relationships with customers, within an IT Service Desk environment.
- Solid experience of defining, monitoring and managing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) within an IT services/solutions business is essential for this role.
- Experience of working to ITIL standards preferred.
- The Service Desk Manager is responsible for the daily operation of the Service Desk team consisting of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line Technical Consultants.
- The position involves managing the Technicians' workloads, scheduling the technical calendar, driving efficiencies and managing the tickets based on urgency and technically availability. Conducting one-to-one reviews and helping individuals meet their KPIs is a core aspect of this role.
- As well as a strong grounding in service delivery management, this role also requires a solid technical understanding of IT infrastructure including technologies such as Windows Server Management, Active Directory and Group Policy, Exchange/Office 365, TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP, Server Virtualisation, Networking and Routing.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Service Desk Manager application?
- Windows Server Management
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Exchange/Office 365
- TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP
- Server Virtualisation
- Networking and Routing
- Citrix - XenApp and/or XenDesktop
- IP Telephony
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Service Desk Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Service Desk Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Service Desk Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Service Desk Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Service Desk Manager role you desire.