Job vacancy - Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
Position: Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
Salary: Dependent on experience
Do you have a Plastics/Setting qualification? Do you have injection moulding setting and plastics knowledge?
The Role of Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
- Provide rapid technical assistance in the resolution of equipment and plant malfunctions, carry out fault-finding repairs and refurbishments as necessary.
- Develop and refine local operating procedures to maximise efficiency and minimise waste (scrap, re-work and unplanned inspection).
- Develop and maintain process and plant efficiency and utilisation measures to use as a tool for continuous improvement.
- Continuously strive to eliminate and reduce waste of any kind within the manufacturing process, scrap, re-work and consumables.
- Develop and implement planned maintenance of jigs, fixtures, plant and other equipment to minimise efficiency losses to production whilst carefully controlling costs.
- Assist in the integration of new plant and equipment into the production environment.
- Set and strive to improve housekeeping standards through the use of the 5S approach
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Electrical/Mechanical Engineer application?
- Plastics/Setting relevant qualification
- Plastics/Moulding Degree/MBA
- 6 Sigma
- Expert injection moulding setting and plastics knowledge
- Good practical knowledge of tool design and mould flow
- QA systems and processes knowledge
- In depth lean manufacturing knowledge and experience
- Health & Safety knowledge
- Mould machine maintenance
- Previous toolmaking experience
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Electrical/Mechanical Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Electrical/Mechanical Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Electrical/Mechanical Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Electrical/Mechanical Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Electrical/Mechanical Engineer role you desire.