Job vacancy - Technical Author
Position: Technical Author
Salary: Dependent on experience
Our client has a new requirement for a Technical Author to write service manuals, quick start guides and assist with marketing material preparation for brochures, the website and social media.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Technical Author looking for a long-term career with both technical and career progression opportunities within a world leading organisation.
- The ideal candidate must have experience as a Technical Author within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Understanding of CAD/SolidWorks drawings in order to write service user manuals.
- Familiarity with AESP would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Creating service user and operational instructions, parts & technical documentation & maintenance instructions
- Supporting Production, Service and Design Teams
- Editing and proof-reading Marketing documentation
ACS are recruiting for a Technical Author If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Technical Author please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Technical Author It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Technical Author with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Technical Author role you desire.