Job vacancy - Electronics Engineer
Position: Electronics Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Job Title: Electronics Engineer
Do you have previous experience in an electronics development engineering role? Do you have a degree / HND in a relevant engineering or science discipline?
Reporting to the Electronics Team Leader your role will be to work in a team of Engineers and assist in the development of electronics in new products and support existing products.
- To develop analogue and digital circuitry, PCB layout and PCB footprint generation along with manufacturing documentation to meet the Company's specifications.
- Thorough checking of BOM's and other project documentation with a precise attention to detail.
- Testing and verifying new products and testing changes to existing products.
- Up issuing of schematics, bills of materials and supporting documentation as required.
- Assisting procurement to tackle obsolescence, finding alternative components and verifying them.
- To support sustaining engineering activities for existing products and where required investigate system level trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Environmental testing and gas testing to confirm product functionality.
- EMC testing.
- Previous experience in an electronics development engineering role.
- Degree / HND in a relevant engineering or science discipline.
- A good understanding of low voltage analogue and digital circuit design.
- Schematic Capture & PCB Design experience (Pulsonix or Easy PC beneficial).
- Awareness of EMC design considerations.
- Practical and hands on, able to solder and prototype.
- Development of intrinsically safe products utilised in hazardous area applications (e.g. ATEX/IECEx) or in other regulated industries.
- Experience of writing and specifying embedded firmware to test and debug hardware system
- EMC testing / Environmental testing
ACS are recruiting for a Electronics Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Electronics Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Electronics Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Electronics Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Electronics Engineer role you desire.