IT Support Technician
Our client has a new requirement for an IT generalist to administer the computer network and telecoms systems within the business.
* Administration of Windows Active Directory domain servers and management of Windows desktops using Group Policy.
* Planning, management and implementation of business software projects.
* Management, creation and deletion of Office 365 users.
* Maintenance and troubleshooting of desktops, servers, printers and networking equipment.
* Procurement, installation and provisioning of new hardware and software.
* Management of network perimeter security, firewalls and anti-virus software.
* Management and renewal of software support and license contracts.
* Maintenance and renewal of Cyber Essentials Accreditation.
* Creation of reports from ERP system using SQL.
Person Specification & Key Requirements:
ACS are recruiting for a IT Support Technician If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a IT Support Technician please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a IT Support Technician It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a IT Support Technician with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the IT Support Technician role you desire.