Job vacancy - Operational Excellence Co-Ordinator
Position: Operational Excellence Co-Ordinator
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
Title: Operational Excellence Co-Ordinator
Do you have a university degree (preferably master) in Industrial Engineering and/or (Business) Management and several years of experience in industry: Lean Management combined with strong interest in Supply Chain Management or Controlling? Do you have process management skills and excellent analytical and methodical competences?
Operational Excellence Co-Ordinator required near Liverpool
Salary upto £33,000
Location: near Liverpool
The Role of Operational Excellence Co-Ordinator
- Together with your colleagues you are in charge of the worldwide implementation of the newly developed controlling system focusing on our operations.
- In this regard you will provide system-related training and improvement methods to our employees in the regions.
- In addition to your Controlling responsibility on an operational level you will actively participate in the continuous development of new controlling methods.
- You will ensure lean Supply Chain Management by identifying potential for improvement and be in charge of the execution of optimization projects.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Operational Excellence Co-Ordinator application?
- You have an university degree (preferably master) in Industrial Engineering and/or (Business) Management and several years of experience in industry: Lean Management combined with strong interest in Supply Chain Management or Controlling.
- Your profile includes process management skills and excellent analytical and methodical competences.
- You have demonstrated your strengths in communication, moderation and problem solving in many day-to-day situations and you are familiar with »Change Processes«.
- You are a proficient user of the English language, other languages are an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and project-oriented working is your strong point and you are passionate about continuous improvement.
ACS are recruiting for a Operational Excellence Co-Ordinator If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Operational Excellence Co-Ordinator, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Operational Excellence Co-Ordinator It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Operational Excellence Co-Ordinator with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Operational Excellence Co-Ordinator role you desire.