Job vacancy - Quality Manager
Position: Quality Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Title: Quality Manager
Do you have a Degree in an Engineering discipline? Do you have the over 5 years experience in a Quality Management position within a manufacturing organization? Do you have a proven background of driving down the Cost and improving Yield?
Quality Manager required around Newhaven
Salary upto £55,000
Location: around Newhaven
The Role of Quality Manager
- Promote and develop a "quality ethos" throughout the organisation.
- Develop and maintain highest levels of customer satisfaction by achieving a "right first time" performance culture.
- Ensure full compliance with national and international standards and legislation at all times
- Act as Quality Champion providing leadership to inspire employees to take up the quality culture change process which will include education and training programmes.
- Maintain and develop the application of ISO 9001:2015 management system applying the process of continuous improvement throughout the organisation.
- Proactively influence and guide the product design team to design out potential quality issues.
- Identify and lead projects aiming at cost reduction and yield improvement (CoPQ, Scrap, ppm etc.)
- Develop suitable quality metrics generating control documentation for line management.
- Introduce quality tools, techniques and KPIs to eliminate quality problems.
- Manage the Quality Team ensuring their development and training to support the achievement of KPI's.
- Monitor and report regularly on quality performance by gathering data and providing statistical reports for Senior Management at local and group level.
- Coordination of claim handling and failure analyze of returned Products from EU region.
- Monitor and develop Supplier Performance in respect of inbound quality and delivery.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Quality Manager application?
- Degree in an Engineering discipline (preferably Electronics)
- 5 years experience in a Quality Management position within a manufacturing organisation
- Proven background of driving down the Cost and improving Yield
- Extensive QA/QC experience in a certified ISO9001 QMS environment
- Hands on experience in Root Cause Analysis, CAPA, QMS Audits (internal, external)
- A self starter with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Working knowledge of NPI, FMEA, SPC, 8D
- Excel proficiency on advanced level
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Quality Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Quality Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Quality Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Quality Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Quality Manager role you desire.