Job vacancy - Senior Electronics Engineer
Position: Senior Electronics Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Title: Senior Electronics Engineer
Do you have a degree in a related electrical engineering discipline? Do you have experience of combined electronic, electrical and software design? Do you have good all-round practical understanding of electrical and electronics systems?
Senior Electronics Engineer required near Horsham
Salary upto £55,000
Location: Near Horsham
The Role of Senior Electronics Engineer
- Take a leading role in multi-discipline technical projects and provide guidance to other engineers during development project phases
- Design and develop electrical and electronic systems for compliance with customer specifications
- Prove the viability of new concepts from first principles - including circuit modelling, calculations and lab prototype work
- Produce and maintain block diagrams, wiring, cabling and PCB schematics
- Work with customers to assist integration, commissioning and problem resolution activities
- Liaise with the production team to ensure that all data related to the electronic and electrical design of a system is available for procurement in a timely manner in accordance with the overall project plan.
- Identify and mitigate risks within the design and development process
- Assist project management, senior management and production with the successful running and administration of engineering projects, including the identification and estimation of work packages.
What are the benefits provided to all Senior Electronics Engineer
- 26 days Annual holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Contributory Pension
- Income Protection
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Senior Electronics Engineer application?
- A degree in a related electrical engineering discipline is essential
- Experience of combined electronic, electrical and software design
- Good all-round practical understanding of electrical and electronics systems
- Understanding of the integration of electronics and software into complete systems, including mechanical interaction
ACS are recruiting for a Senior Electronics Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Senior Electronics Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Senior Electronics Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Senior Electronics Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Senior Electronics Engineer role you desire.