Job vacancy - Field Service Engineer
Position: Field Service Engineer
Location: North London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Are you a Field Service Engineer with experience supporting instruments? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation working within an experienced team.
- Provide support for instruments and customers with consideration of economic criteria and contractual obligations.
- Perform installations, trouble shooting, and other support activities as required
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Perform customer training courses
- Perform helpdesk duties as required
- Solve customer problems and ensure maximum availability and functionality of the instrument
- Participate in meetings, conferences, workshops and training
- Perform the execution of service orders of any kind according to the criteria: shortest response time, minimum travel costs and set priorities
- Support sales representatives at their sales efforts, product demonstrations and trade shows
- Escalate issues in connection with customer complaints, exceeding deadlines and other critical occurrences
- Handle correspondence and other administrative work in connection with the job
- Support and perform quality assurance related activities
- Maintain spare part Inventory
- Accept and/or initiate supporting tasks in other geographical areas
ACS are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Field Service Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Field Service Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Field Service Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Field Service Engineer role you desire.