Job vacancy - Finance Director
Position: Finance Director
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 per annum
Benefits: benefits plus potential equity
We are looking for a resilient Finance Director to manage the overall improvement of the business from processes and procedures to commercial/strategic decisions that will help the business grow.
As Finance Director, you will have full responsibility for the timely production of accurate financial reporting over the business whilst working closely with the board of directors. The role will offer financial support and guidance to continually improve the financial performance and cash collection of the business as it continues its growth plans over the coming years.
- Leadership and management of the financial activities
- Participating in the planning and development of the strategy and advising on the financial impact of long-range planning
- Getting involved in all financial issues that impact budgeting to ensure continued improvement of the process throughout the department.
- Providing strategic financial input and leadership on decision making.
- Leading, motivating, and energising the financial interests of the company by establishing a clear vision and strong communication
- Producing/reviewing monthly management accounts and forecasts in line with the company deadlines
- Identifying financial risk and opportunity within the business and working closely with the board and senior managers to effectively manage these
- Ensuring compliance with company requirements around financial reporting and maintaining forecasts - dealing with the financial requirements of a multisite business.
- Ensuring all financial information and procedures comply with company accounting standards and policy.
IDEAL CANDIDATE: - The successful Finance Director will ideally have the following:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA/ACMA qualified with at least 5+ years, demonstrable experience operating within a senior finance position
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout the UK occasionally as required
- Experience working at a senior level within a UK multi-site business would be desirable.
- Demonstrable financial management and commercial experience with a strong track record of supporting business growth
- A good decision-maker - able to make clear, concise decisions and handle people change management.
- Well-developed analytical, oral and presentation/communication skills
- Ability to formulate financial plans (long term and tactical) and ensure full engagement
- Gravitas and ability to influence change and build strong financial management within the business
- Someone who can demonstrate entrepreneurial instincts
ACS are recruiting a Finance Director If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Finance Director please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Finance Director It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Finance Director with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Finance Director role you desire.