Job vacancy - Technical Trainer
Position: Technical Trainer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Title: Technical Trainer
Do you have a Higher level qualification (HNC/HND) or Degree in Engineering or Physics, or equivalent experience? Do you have a proven engineering skills: mechanical, electrical, electronic fault finding including analogue circuitry, plumbing, vacuum, radiation engineering? Do you have the ability to demonstrate authoring skills: Creating, maintaining of course documents?
Technical Trainer required around Crawley
Salary upto £50,000
Location: around Crawley
The Role of Technical Trainer
- Conduct technical training delivery on conventional linear accelerator and associated systems curriculum to internal and external students.
- Coordinate training and course assigned, monitoring training programs and future needs in line with guidelines and requirements and within control and efficiency objectives.
- Conduct theory and practical assessments adhering to current policy and assessment criteria.
- Participate in development of curriculum whilst collaborating with other departmental entities.
- Liaising with the product development teams, order fulfilment and global service to design, develop, and deliver a comprehensive and innovative training offering for field service engineers maintaining the new product in all regions.
- To provide expert technical knowledge and conduct assessment to students undertaking engineering technical training courses.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Technical Trainer application?
- Higher level qualification (HNC/HND) or Degree in Engineering or Physics, or equivalent experience.
- Proven engineering skills: mechanical, electrical, electronic fault finding including analogue circuitry, plumbing, vacuum, radiation engineering.
- Ability to demonstrate authoring skills: Creating, maintaining of course documents
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Technical Trainer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Technical Trainer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Technical Trainer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Technical Trainer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Technical Trainer role you desire.