Job vacancy - Marketing Manager
Position: Marketing Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Title: Marketing Manager
Do you have five years' experience in senior marketing roles? Do you have experience of developing strategy and plans? Do you have creating marketing campaigns and managing projects?
Marketing Manager required around Cambridge
Salary upto £35,000
Location: around Cambridge
The Role of Marketing Manager
- Co-ordinate marketing strategy to grow market share for the three core business areas - Surveillance - Industrial - OEM
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company's online presence, editorial design and organising the company's publications
- Digital Marketing: experience in all key areas with a flair for digital marketing (i.e. Website, all Social Media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook)
- Accomplished with creating video, graphics and copywriting
- Spearhead marketing campaigns including newsletters, bulletins, technical guides
- Implement marketing plans and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales
What are the benefits provided to all Marketing Manager
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 23 days annual holiday (3 days to be taken over Christmas) + public holidays
- Summer BBQ/Christmas and monthly staff company lunches
- Cycle to work scheme
- Variable starting and finishing times
- Normal working hours will be 37½ hours per week when based in the office
- Long Term Service Awards for employees
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Marketing Manager application?
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years' experience in senior marketing roles
- Experience of developing strategy and plans
- Creating marketing campaigns and managing projects.
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Marketing Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Marketing Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Marketing Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Marketing Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Marketing Manager role you desire.