Job vacancy - Customer Service Manager
Position: Customer Service Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Title: Customer Services Manager
Do you have experience of managing a busy customer services team? Do you have an extensive e-commerce background? Are you able to develop skills in employees through training and mentoring?
Customer Services Manager required around Wolverhampton
Salary upto £45,000
Location: around Wolverhampton
The Role of Customer Services Manager
- Take responsibility for excellent customer service, products, orders and enquiries through effective team management.
- Manage, motivate and develop the customer services team to ensure effective working practice and a positive 'can do' attitude is adopted.
- Establish a robust training programme for customer services staff in order to drive technical awareness.
- Support the sales team with product & operational information and proactive telesales activity.
- Take ownership of creating and maintaining KPI's which manage and drive efficiency in the customer services team.
- Ensure effective communication channels are properly established within the team, cascading key messages from the business.
- Help define the strategy to deliver efficiency improvements through leveraging technologies such as e-commerce to drive change and increase customer satisfaction levels
- Maintain a close, regular & professional working relationship with existing & prospective customers to maximise sales.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Customer Services Manager application?
- Have experience of managing a busy customer services team.
- Have an extensive e-commerce background.
- Be able to develop skills in employees through training and mentoring.
- Be capable of leading and managing workload and effectively utilising team members' skills.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices, as well as relevant software, databases and CRM tools.
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office packages and reflect good computer skills.
- Be confident, resilient and with the ability to handle challenging situations.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness.
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Customer Services Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a … Customer Services Manager Customer Services Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Customer Services Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Customer Services Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Customer Services Manager role you desire.