Job vacancy - Technical Trainer
Position: Technical Trainer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Title: Technical Trainer
Do you have at least 3 years proven experience working in a technical position, creating content, and delivering technical training? Do you have experience working within training delivery, assessment and verification management processes? Do you have knowledge of IT networking and network design?
Technical Trainer required around Lewes
Salary upto £40,000
Location: around Lewes
The Role of Technical Trainer
The Technical Trainer is responsible for writing, reviewing, maintaining, and managing clear, engaging and coherent training content for the companys products, and delivering within an assessment and certification regime.
- Work with Product Development, the Sales and Engineering teams to develop a training strategy for new products and features
- Work with Systems Engineers, Support Engineers and Programme Managers to identify customers knowledge gaps and specific course development that will help to reduce the pressure on the support teams.
- Plan, develop, organise, create, and maintain content to include product features and functionality, technical support knowledge-based articles and guides targeted at internal and external customers
- Configure, upgrade and maintain associated training equipment and resources
- Create video and audio content to meet the needs of audio visual learners or where demonstration is relevant and to help develop online support advice and guidance.
- Deliver training to meet the required learning outcomes using a blended learning approach as appropriate taking account of preferred learning styles and the most convenient method for delivery
- Continuously re-evaluate content and learning outcomes across all courses to ensure they are fit for purpose.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Technical Trainer application?
- At least 3 years proven experience working in a technical position, creating content, and delivering technical training
- Working within training delivery, assessment and verification management processes.
- Knowledge of IT networking and network design is desirable
- A good degree in a relevant subject would be useful but not essential as practical experience of training and technical writing is considered equally important.
- Minimum Level 3 Teaching and Learning qualification or equivalent accreditation.
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Technical Trainer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Technical Trainer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Technical Trainer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Technical Trainer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Technical Trainer role you desire.