Job vacancy - New Business Development Manager
Position: New Business Development Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Title: New Business Development Manager
Do you have the minimum of 3 years B2B sales experience, preferably in manufacturing/engineering sectors? Do you have a strong track record of sourcing and generating new business, closing deals, and achieving sales targets?
New Business Development Manager required around Gloucester
Salary upto £50,000
Location: around Gloucester
The Role of New Business Development Manager
Responsible for increasing sales and delivering business growth predominantly though new client acquisition. You will be required to identify and secure new business across a range of sectors including defence, aerospace, automotive and energy.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Execute on business sales strategy to achieve growth targets, and prepare sales reports demonstrating pipeline of opportunities through company CRM tools.
- Identify new sales opportunities on an international scale to grow business in multiple sectors.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients, while building client base.
- Identify new product development opportunities for composite solutions in new market sectors.
- Attend and present at industry conferences, exhibitions, and events.
- Identify and research new market sectors with profitable income streams.
- Create contacts up to the highest level of decision making, working from new leads through different levels of an organisation's hierarchy.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Writing effective business proposals; lead the proposal development, submission, negotiation and closing process.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful New Business Development Manager application?
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years B2B sales experience, preferably in manufacturing/engineering sectors
- Strong track record of sourcing and generating new business, closing deals, and achieving sales targets
- Experience of working to and exceeding targets
- Knowledge of composite materials desirable but not essential
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Good PC skills.
- Experienced at using CRM systems.
- Must be eligible to achieve HMG security clearance (British Citizen and have resided in the UK for the last 5 years)
- Valid UK driving licence
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a New Business Development Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a New Business Development Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a New Business Development Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a New Business Development Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the New Business Development Manager role you desire.