Job vacancy - Project Co-ordinator
Position: Project Co-ordinator
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Title: Project Co-Ordinator
Do yu have the ability to effectively communicate with employees and customers, both in a one-on-one and group setting? Do you have strong organisation skills and internal drive to see tasks through to completion? Do you have the ability to effectively plan, prioritise and manage conflicting and changing priorities to tight timescales?
Project Co-Ordinator required around Sunbury on Thames
Salary upto £30,000
Location: around Sunbury on Thames
The Role of Project Co-Ordinator
To support delivery of EQS sales orders against agreed customer requirements, contractual obligations, quality standards and budgets.
- To provide commercial support, assisting in the control of costs from procurement to finalaccount.
- To monitor and control project expenditure, as well as ensuring that all commercial policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To provide a range of coordination and commercial services, in procurement, valuations, invoicing forecasting, payments and quality, health and safety.
- Project procurement planning and reporting (material and labour).
- Delivery administration.
- Purchasing and quality control admin where applicable.
- Contract administration.
- Full project coordination from handover to final account and if required after project completion.
- Customer and Supplier relationship management.
- To work as part of a team, working to customer timescales and deadlines.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Project Co-Ordinator application?
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees and customers, both in a one-on-one and group setting
- Strong organisation skills and internal drive to see tasks through to completion
- An ability to effectively plan, prioritise and manage conflicting and changing priorities to tight timescales
- High attention to detail with the ability to take initiative and be self-driven
- Practical problem solver and desire to overcome daily challenges
- Promotes teamwork with strong training and coaching skills
- Customer focused with prior management experience in a service environment essential
- IT literate with a good knowledge of the MS Office suite of packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Project Co-Ordinator If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Project Co-Ordinator please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Project Co-Ordinator It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Project Co-Ordinator with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Project Co-Ordinator role you desire.