Job vacancy - Production Manager
Position: Production Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Job Title: Production Manager
Are you a Production Manager with experience in Injection Moulding? Do you have knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation?
- Responsible for the day to day management and co-ordination of production and distribution operations.
- Adhere to relevant Health and Safety and Factories legislation required of the industry.
- Costing/budget management to maintain cost effective production, reporting regularly to management team to achieve KPIs and functional objectives.
- To recruit staff as necessary, manage and appraise performance, provide training and encourage their development.
- Plan and prioritise production output to satisfy customers requirements and the needs of the business
- Ensure products are manufactured to the correct quality and specification.
- Monitor working patterns and control staffing levels in line with customer demand.
- Manage a program of continuous improvement and introduce lean manufacturing methodology
- Maintain a preventative maintenance program (TPM) to ensure the reliability and efficient operation of all plant and equipment.
Knowledge & Experience
- Technical background in injection moulding and assembly techniques
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Experience of managing and developing a production team
- A clear understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Experience in plastic component assembly
- Experience in Injection Moulding (knowledge of Sandretto and Boy machines)
- Knowledge of ISO and BSI standards
- Understanding of tool design and construction
- Understanding of moulding process auxiliary
ACS are recruiting for a Production Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Production Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Production Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Production Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Production Manager role you desir