Job vacancy - Channel Account Manager Signal Boosters
Position: Channel Account Manager Signal Boosters
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Title: Channel Account Manager Signal Boosters
Do you have the minimum of 2 years' sales executive experience? Are you experienced in managing and growing a successful reseller programme? Do you have an understand of the sales process and have proven skills at identifying and converting opportunities with a track record of growing sales?
Channel Account Manager Signal Boosters required around Chessington
Salary upto £30,000
Location: around Chessington
The Role of Channel Account Manager Signal Boosters
- Drive profitable business growth within the UK market for signal boosters, managing and growing our reseller partner programme. Cel-Fi is the only OFCOM approved signal repeater in the UK.
- We are seeking an experienced sales executive with a minimum of 2 years' experience managing and growing a successful reseller programme.
- You will understand the sales process and have proven skills at identifying and converting opportunities with a track record of growing sales into this market.
- You will be responsible for working with existing partners to strengthen and build on our offering to resellers and place the company as the No.1 choice for resellers.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Channel Account Manager Signal Boosters application?
- Skilled at 'finding the angle', spotting and converting opportunities
- Ability to drive growth
- Great commercial and negotiating skills
- Individual must have good business and personal judgement, be knowledgeable about IT distribution and how IT resellers buy
- Good written/verbal communication, presentation, organisational, interpersonal skills are essential
- High competence with Netsuite or similar CRM/ERP system
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm - able to work in small business environment without corporate style support and back up
- Capable of working well in a team environment
- Resilient - able to focus on the next win and not be affected by the last 'no'
- Willing to contribute to the overall improvement and success of the business, working practices
- A positive attitude, co-operative, willing to comply with company policy and procedure and work constructively with colleagues
- A full clean driving licence
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Channel Account Manager Signal Boosters If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Channel Account Manager Signal Boosters please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Channel Account Manager Signal Boosters It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Channel Account Manager Signal Boosters with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Channel Account Manager Signal Boosters role you desire.