Job vacancy - Product Marketing Manager
Position: Product Marketing Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Title: Product Marketing Manager
Do you have over 3 years proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager working in a fast-paced technology based company? Do you have proficient and passionate about B2B Marketing with core credibility in marketing of electronics products and software solutions?
Product Marketing Manager required around Olney
Salary upto £50,000
Location: around Olney
The Role of Product Marketing Manager
- Shape our buyer personas so we understand the requirements, pain points, challenges, buying criteria and the language of our target audiences.
- Develop and manage product launch activities and go-to-market communication strategies and supporting collateral for all new products, liaising with Product Managers and Regional Marketing Managers to ensure timely implementation.
- Develop compelling audience messaging and content for each of our sectors that shines a light on our USPs and supports each stage of the customer buying journey.
- Create persuasive sales enablement tools, including presentations, landing pages, videos, ROI tools, webinars, infographics, white papers and messaging training.
- Gather and disseminate market intelligence around our competition and market sectors.
What are the benefits provided to all Product Marketing Manager
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free day holiday for Christmas Eve
- Access to an online benefits portal
- 2 x Annual salary life cover
- Company Pension scheme standard 5%
- Bi-annual discretionary bonus
- Access to Employee Care scheme
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Product Marketing Manager application?
- 3yrs+ proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager working in a fast-paced technology based company where campaigns and communications was the lion's share of your role.
- Proficient and passionate about B2B Marketing with core credibility in marketing of electronics products and software solutions.
- Demonstrable background in development, execution and monitoring of targeted demand generation campaigns.
- Ability to translate complex and technical information into simple, concise and high impact messages in both long and short form dependent on media.
- A strong believer in using CRM to drive highly personalised targeted automated conversations, able to use it to deliver demonstrable results.
- Practised in working with and negotiating with agencies and other external parties such as event's organisers, magazines, and industry portals.
- Ideally 5yrs+ digital marketing experience.
- Background in the Sector useful but not essential.
- A formal marketing qualification (e.g. CIM / Degree).
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Product Marketing Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Product Marketing Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Product Marketing Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Product Marketing Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Product Marketing Manager role you desire.