Job vacancy - Digital Marketing Manager
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Do you have over 3 years proven experience as a digital marketing manager working in a fast-paced technology based company? Do you have a demonstrable background in development, execution and monitoring of campaigns?
Digital Marketing Manager required around Olney
Salary upto £45,000
Location: around Olney
The Role of Digital Marketing Manager
- Management of website including SEO, Display Marketing and Analytics, focusing on sanity rather than vanity metrics.
- Publishing of content across the various digital channels.
- Development of the website to cater for future needs especially to meet responsive and accessibility requirements.
- Daily monitoring and management of social media channels.
- Production / distribution of integrated digital campaigns to customers & partners
- Driving targeted email marketing activity through our Salesforce, Pardot and ServiceMax systems, including A/B testing of effectiveness.
- Creation of digital content such as video.
- Writing of blogs and other content.
- Monitoring overall campaign effectiveness and producing reports to demonstrate ROI.
- Developing the company's digital strategy in line with the wider marketing and company objectives.
What are the benefits provided to all Digital Marketing Manager
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free day holiday for Christmas Eve
- Access to an online benefits portal
- 2 x Annual salary life cover
- Company Pension scheme standard 5%
- Bi-annual discretionary bonus
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Digital Marketing Manager application?
- 3yrs+ proven experience as a digital marketing manager working in a fast-paced technology based company.
- Demonstrable background in development, execution and monitoring of campaigns.
- Passionate and experienced in using social media in a B2B context for both content creation and curation (including Blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube) to ensure we continually demonstrate thought leadership and inspire followers.
- Finger on the pulse about the latest trends in digital marketing and the enabling technologies and standards, including working with HTML, CSS, CMS systems and SEO / PPC all with a focus on mobility and accessibility.
- Adept at writing creatively for a variety of audiences about technology based solutions and adapting the message for the media used (be it for press releases, white papers, case studies, product data sheets / brochureware, blogs).
- Ideally 5yrs+ digital marketing experience.
- A formal vocational digital marketing qualification (e.g. IDM / CIM).
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Digital Marketing Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Digital Marketing Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Digital Marketing Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Digital Marketing Manager role you desire.