Job vacancy - Service Business Development Manager
Position: Service Business Development Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Title: Service Business Development Manager
Do you have previous experience in a field sales role working in a fast paced customer service environment? Do you have knowledge of how a service department operates as well knowledge of service b2b marketplace?
Service Business Development Manager required around Manchester
Salary upto £40,000
Location: around Manchester
The Role of Service Business Development Manager
- To help achieve the business plan by generating the sufficient quality and quantity of enquiries necessary, and to convert these into orders.
- Professionally represent the Company and promote and enhance its reputation
- Monitor, report & drive sales growth and contract renewals associated with existing customers in the region
- Securing new and existing customer sales opportunities and growth
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Tender completion including management and ownership of the tender schedule
- Maintain accurate records of all negotiations and hand over orders to the Operations department in accordance with company procedures. Work cooperatively with Operations and Service colleagues in order to meet customer demand and for the business to thrive.
- Promote our modernisation and upgrade solutions, to solve the customers' needs to the best of our ability.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Service Business Development Manager application?
- For this role candidates will have previous experience in a field sales role working in a fast paced customer service environment.
- Knowledge of how a service department operates as well knowledge of service b2b marketplace will be advantageous. As this role is within a fast paced department you will need to be able prioritise workload and apply flexibility where needed.
- Attention to detail is key, listening to customers' needs and taking initiative to be a practical problem solver and have the desire to overcome daily challenges will be advantageous within this role.
- To strive within this fast paced business, you must be able to work under pressure and to tight timescales, always maintaining good customer relationships and working to company standards.
- A proven, successful track record within sales in either the automatic door or service industry
- A broad knowledge of the door industry
- Ability to accurately forecast sales on a monthly basis
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as remotely
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly understand the company's product range and service offering
- Dynamic, High energy and strong self-motivation is imperative
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Service Business Development Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Service Business Development Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Service Business Development Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Service Business Development Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Service Business Development Manager role you desire.