Job vacancy - Product Manager
Position: Product Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Title: Product Manager
Do you have Fibre Optic experience or Connectivity Products and an understanding of Fibre Optic? Do you have experience working in the Aerospace or Defence industry? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company for an experience Fibre Optic Product Manager!
Product Manager required around Hastings
Salary upto £65,000
Location: around Hastings
The Role of Product Manager
- Annual revenue, margin, capex budget settings for managed product lines
- Developing PL vision, key objectives and business strategies for growth, GTM plans
- Developing and managing/reviewing product pricing, costs, fully owning P&L
- With engineering and senior management developing product/technology roadmaps, and evaluating and closing product gaps to ensure product lines' health and growth
- Managing product life cycles
- Establishing/maintaining close relationships with operations, supply chain and plant personnel to enable on-time deliveries by forecasting demand, safe stocking, etc.
- Frequently reviewing progress towards annual goals, B&B, on-time deliveries, realigning
- Owning, maintaining and growing key customer list and keeping close relationships with them, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
What are the benefits provided to all Product Manager
- Car or Car allowance
- Bonus Scheme
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Product Manager application?
- Fibre Optic experience or Connectivity Products and an understanding of Fibre Optic
- Aerospace or Defence experience
- Big company background
- Financial understanding of Product Costings and Product Life Cycle
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Product Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Product Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Product Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Product Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Product Manager role you desire.