Job vacancy - Finance Manager
Position: Finance Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Title: Finance Manager
Do you have a Degree in Economics, Business Administration, with interest in operations and service organization? Do you have a recognised accountancy qualification?
Finance Manager required around Brighton
Salary upto £60,000
Location: around Brighton
The Role of Finance Manager
- Supervising local accounting processes in relation to the preparation of financial statements, and ensuring compliance with local tax, statutory regulations, US GAAP and SOX controls
- Streamlining accounting functions including payroll and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Managing payroll, review current payroll service contract and implement automation to the payroll process where appropriate
- Monitor expenditure
- Ensuring that the highest standard and most efficient control systems are in place through accurate policies, IT solutions and procedures.
- Monitoring and forecasting cash flows.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Finance Manager application?
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration, with interest in operations and service organization.
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA)
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- 3-5 years' experience as auditor in a Big Four company is recommended
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Finance Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Finance Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Finance Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Finance Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Finance Manager role you desire.