Job vacancy - Senior Project Manager
Position: Senior Project Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Title: Senior Project Manager
Do you have a proven track record of creating and delivering PMO Management processes that meet agreed standards while maintaining delivery? Do you have the ability to help identify and realise efficient ways of working and better resource allocation?
Senior Project Manager required around Basingstoke
Salary upto £80,000
Location: around Senior Project Manager
The Role of Senior Project Manager
- Develop, manage and monitor the project process from a PMO perspective, ensuring the resource requirements for all projects are documented and known;
- Work with the Programme Director to smooth demand and suggest resource re-allocations and/or project timelines;
- Be responsible for ensuring the project managers adhere to the defined "Project Process" and that all documentation, sign-offs and structures are appropriately in place;
- Review project risks to ensure the appropriate risks are being escalated;
- Hands-on, self-directed management of PMO Management to ensure all projects meet all quality, cost and timescale parameters and deliver outcomes aligned with the project sponsors and technology expectations;
- Lead the development of all aspects of the PMO/Resource Management process from inception to implementation, including the management of project managers to the agreed process;
- Create and maintain a well-structured, professional PMO Management environment for all projects where each team member fully understands their role, responsibilities and behavioural expectations and is encouraged to deliver great results;
- Provide subject matter expertise to project managers for detailed planning structures, risk management processes and other areas of the PMO process;
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Senior Project Manager application?
- Proven track record of creating and delivering PMO Management processes that meet agreed standards while maintaining delivery;
- Ability to help identify and realise efficient ways of working and better resource allocation;
- Experience of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Understanding the demands on projects and project managers and how the PMO Management can benefit them and help them;
- Ability to advise project managers, that are not direct reports, ensuring adherence to the governance process while remaining focused on delivery excellence;
- Resilient personality with good inter-personal skills and able to quickly adapt to changes in priority;
- Drive and determination to push processes and procedures through to a successful conclusion - delivery focused;
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Senior Project Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Senior Project Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Senior Project Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Senior Project Manager role you desire.