Job vacancy - OEM Channel Sales Manager
Position: OEM Channel Sales Manager
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Title: OEM Channel Sales Manager
OEM Channel Sales Manager to cover whole of the UK and Ireland
The Role of OEM Channel Sales Manager
- Maintain strong OEM relationships with access control manufacturers
- Ensure the continued growth of sales revenues through promotion of products and business relationship with System Integrators / End Users
- Working closely with the Commercial Director to identify, qualify, negotiate and close new business deals
- Implementing business reviews with parents to agree objectives to increase sales revenue
- Maintaining relationships and corresponding revenue streams for Access Control products
- Working with product management and development to ensure new features and messages are communicated
- Preparing and delivering technical sales presentations and demonstrations showing the capabilities of the product range
- Providing accurate forecasting and activity information
- Achieving budgeted (as a minimum) product revenue and margin-monthly & yearly
- Ensuring identified opportunities are followed up and managed closely
- Keeping the CRM system up to date
- Attending and presenting at industry events and exhibitions
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a OEM Channel Sales Manager application?
- Have a proven track record of selling products and technology solutions in the electronic security or building management sectors.
- Have a good understanding of RFID technologies
- Have knowledge and experience of dealing with UK Access Control Manufacturers and Integrators (desirable)
- Hold a qualification in a business-related/commercial function (desirable)
- Have a solid understanding of wired and wireless networks and infrastructures
- Demonstrate robust client management skills
- Possess good communication/ interpersonal skills
- Be customer focussed and priority driven
- Take a positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Have good planning and organisation skills
- Demonstrate good presentation skills
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for an OEM Channel Sales Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an OEM Channel Sales Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an OEM Channel Sales Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a OEM Channel Sales Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the OEM Channel Sales Manager role you desire.