Job vacancy - Interim Project Manager (12 month FTC)
Position: Interim Project Manager (12 month FTC)
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Title: Interim Project Manager (12month FTC)
Interim Project Manager based in Crawley.
The Role of Interim Project Manager (12month FTC)
- Supporting and furthering customer implementations as per established procedures, as well as documenting and communicating status of such implementations, and constantly seeking ways to improve processes and documentation
- Responsible for meeting the Company's revenue goals. The Project Manager shall constantly search for projects to be pulled forward into fiscal year quarters in order to attain the revenue goals and will help assure the yearly revenue goal is met.
- The Project Manager shall exercise his/her influence with the customer to drive the project according, without sacrificing the quality of the implementation - Manage projects, take charge of implementations, day-to-day operations aspects, provide guidance and support to customers as necessary with the aim of effecting a timely and successful implementation of the solutions
What are the key (minimum) requirements for an Interim Project Manager (12month FTC) application?
- Experience as a Project Manager
- Experience managing software & capital equipment implementation projects and/or medical equipment projects
- Minimum BS Or BA Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills - Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects as any given time - Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Need assertive character to guide the customer accordingly
- Ability to effectively interact with customers (via phone and face-to-face)
Ability to travel up to 60% of the time. Required to travel when appropriate to Customer sites.
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for an Interim Project Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Interim Project Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Interim Project Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Interim Project Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Interim Project Manager role you desire.