Job vacancy - Compliance Monitoring Officer
Position: Compliance Monitoring Officer
Salary: £25,000 - £45,000 per annum
Title: Compliance Monitoring Officer
Compliance Monitoring Officer based in Oxford
The Role of Compliance Monitoring Officer
- Functional reporting to the Compliance Monitoring Manager (CMM) post-holder on all aviation training regulatory governance issues, and post holder reporting to Part M Accountable Manager
- Conducting planned audits and inspections on operations, facilities, equipment, documents & records to ensure compliance with applicable National Aviation Authorities, customer, and/or requirements where required
- Establishing, performing follow-up, and ensuring effective closure of corrective and/or preventive actions
- Report to CMM on the status of the CMS (including audits, inspections and internal training) as directed
- Participate in the bi-weekly and quarterly regional CMS team conference call or meetings to give updates on his/her area, and provide/get feedback to/from the team on best practices, issues, initiatives etc for increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the network
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a Compliance Monitoring Officer application?
- In-depth knowledge of EASA aviation training regulations. Part-ORA, Part-FCL, Part-ATO, SubPart FSTD, CS-FSTD, PART-145 and Part M
- Excellent Auditor knowledge and experience within the Aviation framework
- Broad knowledge of quality concepts and requirements
- Broad knowledge of all processes and procedures within the Company
- Excellent organisational and co-ordination skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be team focused
- Be proactive and have strong planning skills
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Officer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Compliance Monitoring Officer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Compliance Monitoring Officer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Compliance Monitoring Officer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Compliance Monitoring Officer role you desire.