Job vacancy - Senior Graphic Designer
Position: Senior Graphic Designer
Location: East London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Title: Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer based in East London
The Role of Senior Graphic Designer
You will be working alongside designers and architects to deliver place-based design and marketing solutions to both internal and external clients
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a Senior Graphic Designer application?
- A Graphic Design degree or equivalent qualification
- Extensive exposure to the professional graphic design environment with significant and proven experience working as a Graphic Designer
- Proven record of creative delivery and people management and development.
- Experience of managing client accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofing, spelling and grammar
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships and to work alongside clients to deliver innovative design solutions
- Able to lead on proj"creativeects from start to finish and to use initiative and to work autonomously
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to respond proactively and when required
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines
- Good awareness of design trends and creative thinking, as well as expert knowledge in graphic production process
- Strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign. Experience with HTML and motion graphics is desirable, but not essential
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Senior Graphic Designer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Senior Graphic Designer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Senior Graphic Designer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Senior Graphic Designer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Senior Graphic Designer role you desire.