Job vacancy - Sales Director
Position: Sales Director
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 per annum
Title: Sales Director - Logistics
The primary focus of the Sales Directors role is to build on the UK's strong market position in the Logistics sector by leading the sales team in establishing a healthy multi-year opportunity pipeline and meeting monthly and annual sales targets. Essential to this role is the ability to build strong relationships with senior customer decision makers. This is a high availability and high visibility role that requires the ability to build strategic relationships with senior decision makers.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To achieve and exceed the Sales Revenue, Gross profit and targets defined by the Company.
- To generate, champion and propose the ongoing sales plans and strategy for the UK.
- To report to the UK Managing Director monthly achievement against budgets, KPIs and sales initiatives.
- To drive sales and the sales team and develop a culture of continuous improvement.
- Work closely with the Operations teams to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Lead in the definition and implementation of the Sales Decision process and ensure that corporate governance is adhered to.
- To proactively manage and continually improve key-client relationships within the region as well as agreed accounts. Ensure that relationships within the key customers are formed at all relevant levels and that relationships which involve other Icomera personnel are given the correct attention.
- Nurture a strong team ethic within the Sales team by successfully managing diverse personalities and backgrounds.
- A proven track record in leading teams to deliver multi-million-pound sales targets.
- Excellent knowledge of the UK Logistic sector.
- Fluent in Written and Spoken English.
- Excellent MS skills (advanced Excel desirable)
- Ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment and adapting to meet the goals of the business
- Able to travel within territory when required and ability to work unsocial hours when required
- 10+ years' experience in a Sales or Sales-related role Logistics
- 5+ years' experience in a senior position within the UK Logistics sector
ACS are recruiting for a Sales Director If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Sales Director please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Sales Director It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Sales Director with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Sales Director role you desire.