Job vacancy - Mandarin Speaking - FP&A Accountant
Position: Mandarin Speaking - FP&A Accountant
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Title: Mandarin Speaking - Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant
Mandarin Speaking - Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant based in Lincoln
The Role of Mandarin Speaking - Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant
This role will be responsible for budgeting and strategic planning at a departmental level and providing ongoing variance analysis and useful management information against targets.
- Managing and co-ordinating the analysis of the specific business' targets, budget and strategic plan and variances to the plan.
- Building strong rapport with the Departmental Heads and become a key member of the financial decision-making process.
- Providing financial insight to the different business functions in order to maintain transparency over the planning and variance reporting.
- In conjunction with the rest of the team, take responsibility for the budget and strategic plan.
- Provide performance updates to stakeholders and key partners, connecting insights into business strategy and influencing decisions and outcomes.
- Identify opportunities and take ownership to improve processes in relevant areas.
- Driving development of new financial systems, processes and automation
- Preparation of regular and insightful management reporting
- Assisting with internal and external audit
- Supporting Senior Management on ad hoc projects, especially those required from Parent Company
- Supporting on any other periodic reports especially those required by the Parent Company
- Acting as conduit for the Finance Department with the Parent Company in China
- Fulfill additional ad hoc duties as requested in order to meet the needs of the business
What are the key (minimum) requirements for an Mandarin Speaking - Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant application?
- Ability to speak fluent Mandarin
- ACCA qualified
- A Degree or similar qualification in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Able to manipulate and interpret data to understand business performance and solve business problems (advanced Excel required)
- Innovative, able to identify and implement increased levels of automation and solutions for reporting and analysis (e.g. cloud-based)
- Able to think critically and consider multiple perspectives
- Manage operational risk by building strong processes and quality control routines
- Demonstrate strong communication and listening skills
- Clearly and concisely communicate verbally and through email / PowerPoint
- Demonstrate strong project management skills
- Effectively manage time and follows through on commitments
- Encourage collaboration, connection and teamwork
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Mandarin Speaking - Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Mandarin Speaking - Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Mandarin Speaking - Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Mandarin Speaking - Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Sales Manager role you desire.