Job vacancy - PR & Communications Executive
Position: PR & Communications Executive
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Title: PR & Communications Executive
PR & Communications Executive based in Gatwick.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of PR & Communications Executive:
- To support the Group Communication & PR Manager in implementing an innovative branding strategy in order to play an essential role in our plans to continuously grow the company moving forward.
- To assist on public relations activities across the Company Group to help raise the company profile with our key target audiences.
- To create and execute a social media content plan, schedule and measure the effectiveness of all social media communications.
- To copy write for all social media channels and create compelling blog content and news stories.
- To create marketing material such as brochures and leaflets and to support in the design, production and distribution of company literature and promotional items.
- Public Relations activities.
- Assist the Group PR & Communications Manager in overseeing our media profile.
- You will become an ambassador for the company and identify new opportunities that will increase our reach.
Essential skills for PR & Communications Executive:
- 3 years' experience + in copywriting and creative writing
- Creativity and passion for PR and Communications activities is essential
- Confidence in preparing communications is also a requirement as the job role holder will be tasked with creating brochures, sales leaflets and other marketing materials.
- A candidate who is experienced with Hootsuite would be desirable
ACS are recruiting for a PR & Communications Executive. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a PR & Communications Executive, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a PR & Communications Executive. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a PR & Communications Executive with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the PR & Communications Executive role you desire.