Job vacancy - Quality Inspector
Position: Quality Inspector
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Title: Quality Inspector
Quality Inspector based in Dartford.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of Quality Inspector:
- Management of inspection activities at goods inwards on-site, supporting activities globally as required.
- Implementation and continual support for conformance to industry standards, best practices, and business management systems.
- Communication of internal and external metrics to ensure that business processes, supplier performance and customer requirements are within operational parameters.
Essential skills for Quality Inspector
- Time-served with at least three years' relevant industry experience within a customer and supplier facing role.
- At least three years' experience working in an industry aligned/allied with the automotive industry or a disciplined industry (such as aerospace, defence, medical, optical, etc).
- Demonstratable interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in the application of the Microsoft Office platform to resolve, document and communicate complex problems effectively.
- Actively engages with a relevant industry institute, such as the "Institute of Engineering & Technology" (IET) or the "Chartered Quality Institute" (CQI).
- Formal vocational qualification to National Diploma level (or similar) in a technical, scientific, or engineering discipline.
ACS are recruiting for a Quality Inspector. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Quality Inspector, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Quality Inspector is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Quality Inspector with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Quality Inspector role you desire.