Job vacancy - Setter
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Have you successfully completed an Apprenticeship, NVQ or certified training in a manufacturing discipline? Are you a Certified training in setting and operating relevant equipment? Do you have experience and knowledge and hands on experience of setting similar manufacturing equipment?
Setter required around Newhaven
Salary up to £30,000
Location: around Newhaven
The Role of Setter
- Adhere to company health and safety guidelines to ensure the safety of yourself and others
- To set production machinery and equipment.
- Complete quality checks and maintain product quality standards in line with QA specifications.
- Play an active role in maintaining housekeeping standards to ensure everyone's safety and adherence to the company's 6s programme.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance tasks to ensure the safe and efficient operation of equipment.
- To work as part of a team to help and support others and provide proactive communication to highlight problems or opportunities for improvement.
- To set production machinery and equipment to achieve the correct output rate in order to complete the production plan and ensure the on time delivery of goods.
- To manufacture product to the required quality standards and record data as determined by the relevant quality standards or specifications.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Setter application?
- Experienced in the moulding or plastics industry
- Apprenticeship, NVQ or certified training in a manufacturing discipline.
- Certified training in setting and operating relevant equipment.
- Knowledge and hands on experience of setting similar manufacturing equipment.
- A good level of written and verbal English is required in order to understand often complex instructions, reports and quality assurance documentation.
- Equipment Inspection.
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Setter If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Setter please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Setter It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Setter with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Setter role you desire.