Job vacancy - European Key Account Manager
Position: European Key Account Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Benefits: OTE £100,000
Title: European Key Account Manager
Salary: £45k basic OTE £100,000
European Key Account Manager covering Southern Europe area- ie Germany, Italy, France
Role of European Key Account Manager:
Reporting directly to the President of Sales, this is a high profile and mission-critical recruitment for a talented sales professional, the job will be focused upon direct sales throughout Europe.
- To maximise the company's sales and profits and achieve agreed growth in turnover for the European territory.
- To build on the success of Analytical Service Business in Europe increasing year on year revenue.
- Actively seek out new product opportunities across all product lines and work through partners to increase the visibility of brand throughout the territory
- Liaise with other departments as a customer champion, maintaining our strong reference base of contented customers
- Follow up and track all potential leads originating from web downloads, telephone calls, media advertising, press releases and scientific meetings and seminars to discuss, promote, demonstrate and sell products and services.
This position requires approximately 70% travel including some weekend travel throughout the UK and Europe and occasional visits to the US.
Key Requirements for the European Key Account Manager:
- Must be fluent German both written and spoken
- Must be eligible to work in the UK with a valid passport for international travel
- 2 years minimum sales experience in the scientific sector or another customer-facing role in the pharmaceutical drug development industry with a certifiable record of success
- A life science degree or equivalent experience
- The ability to rapidly learn new scientific concept to a conversational level
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a European Key Account Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a European Key Account Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a European Key Account Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a European Key Account Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the European Key Account Manager role you desire.