Job vacancy - Contracts Manager
Position: Contracts Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
The world's leading manufacturer and supplier of door opening solutions, meeting tough end-user demands for safety, security and convenience.
Responsible for the management of contracts from receipt of contract to delivery on site ensuring high levels of customer service while meeting budget expectations.
Main Duties & Accountabilities:
- Full understanding of all contract documentation to include scope of works, contractual responsibilities, revenue, costs and budgets.
- Ownership of successful project delivery for both the company and the customer.
- Working with the Installation Manager to determine resource levels according to the programme.
- Provide technical support and resolve technical issues through design, manufacture and installation process and help to develop and implement appropriate solutions.
- Ensure compliance throughout projects with all relevant specifications, standards and safety regulations.
- Regularly review job progress and costings, and liaise with the Quantity Surveyor in order to identify and quantify variations.
- Instruct and liaise with clients, consultants, contractors, and other site workers as required to ensure contract deadlines are met and projects completed in an expedient, timely and cost effective manner.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships including regular site meetings regarding project performance, in order to resolve any customer queries.
- Contribute to the development of the short, medium and long term strategies for the company and provide input to the business planning process.
- Working to agreed budgets.
- Prepare and present project performance information and forecasts for senior management team.
ACS are recruiting a Contracts Manager
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Contracts Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Contracts Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Contracts Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Contracts Manager role you desire.