Job vacancy - QA Manager
Position: QA Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Job Title: QA Manager
As the QA Manager you will lead, support and manage the Quality Assurance department. You will manage and maintain the quality systems & processes, ensuring the highest standards of quality in their products and service.
- Supervision and management of a Quality Engineer.
- Implement and maintain AS9100D Rev D throughout the organisation.
- Comply with the requirements defined by the Quality Management System in line with Company objectives and requirements.
- Implement improvements and develop effective production techniques to continually improve the processes and mitigate risks from poor design, build and test.
- Manage the introduction of new products (NPI) into production, ensuring that opportunities to remove all manufacturing issues are identified and actioned before full time production commences and mitigate risks from design oversights.
- Prepare for and constructively contribute to, and complete actions from customer meetings.
- Host and own customers visit for the FAIRs and follow up actions to completion.
- Experience of working in an AS9100D, ISO9001 & ISO14001 environment and a good commercial awareness
- Previous management experience in quality within manufacturing
- Previous experience within a plastics/mechanical engineering environment
- Strong understanding of IT systems
- Experience in the manufacture of plastic components, printed circuit boards or electrical products
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Supplier Evaluation systems
ACS are recruiting for a QA Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a QA Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a QA Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a QA Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the QA Manager role you desire.