Job vacancy - Sales Executive
Position: Sales Executive
Salary: Dependent on experience
Sales Executive based in Crawley
Key Responsibilities of Sales Executive
- To make outbound calls to potential customers with the aim of developing and winning new business.
- To achieve sales revenue targets set by Sales Manager
- To achieve performance targets set by Sales Manager
- To understand customer needs and requirements and deliver clear and correct advice
- To build positive relationships with new and existing clients to generate further sales
- To develop new clients to increase the customer base
- Promote the company brand and products over the phone
- To maintain accurate records of all enquiries, sales and transactions using the CRM system
- To carry out general administration duties associated with the role i.e. telephonically, by email and via live online chat facility
- To work pro-actively with team members to ensure all enquiries and daily tasks are completed within set time frame
- To undertake any other duties as appropriate within their competence as required from time to time
Key Requirements of Sales Executive
- Proven experience in a proactive outbound sales role (minimum 1 years' experience)
- Previous targeted sales team experience
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet challenging deadlines through excellent time management skills
- Confident multi-tasker who can hit multiple targets whilst being resilient
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, whether this be face-to-face, by telephone or by Email with ability to influence others.
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with individuals at all levels
- Be able to multitask
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint) internet, email.
ACS are recruiting for a Sales Executive. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Sales Executive, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Sales Executive. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Sales Executive with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Sales Executive role you desire.