Job vacancy - IT Support Specialist
Position: IT Support Specialist
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 per annum
IT Support Specialist
IT Support Specialist based in Crawley
Key Responsibilities of IT Support Specialist:
- Reporting to the Service Desk Team Leader, the Senior IT Support Specialist role will be responsible for providing a senior level of technical support in configuring, troubleshooting, isolating, repairing, and resolving user desktop issues.
- This support will be inclusive of desktop/laptop/tablet hardware and software, mobile devices, printer/scanners/copiers, audio visual equipment, hardware peripherals and other desktop related equipment.
- It will involve writing and updating documentation and procedures and includes planning and managing of projects to improve the user experience.
- They will also be expected to lead the innovation and development of new technologies, to train and mentor other team members and to help automate and analyse problem resolution. This role also includes work and responsibilities using cloud technology.
Key Requirements of IT Support Specialist:
- You will work with and must understand the key UKCC applications to help troubleshoot incidents, troubleshoot build and software failures, asset tag new hardware and set up automated alert emails for basic system checks
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest and qualification(s) in IT, with previous work experience, ideally in an office-based technical or Service Desk role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Suites
- SCCM package building and troubleshooting experience
- Networking knowledge at patching and vlan level
- Experience working with an Incident management system
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task, including urgent support issues
- Advanced understanding of Azure and O365
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS
- Experience in cloud platforms
- Project management expertise
- Deployment of mobile devices using InTune.
- MCSA Certification.
- ITIL Foundation level certification
ACS are recruiting for an IT Support Specialist. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an IT Support Specialist, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an IT Support Specialist. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an IT Support Specialist with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the IT Support Specialist role you desire.