Job vacancy - MEP Sales Manager
Position: MEP Sales Manager
Location: South East England
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000 per annum
Sales Manager MEP
Sales Manager MEP covering South East - London and outside the M25
Key Responsibilities of Sales Manager:
- To significantly increase sales in the South East - mainly London and outside the M25.
- To create new leads by warm and cold calling, internet research and marketing activities.
To target and build relationships with these key groups:
- Relevant consulting engineers
- Contractors especially London initially.
- Construction companies
- End clients / developers, in key sectors, who can really benefit from our technology
- To support the design team in preparing quotes.
- To regularly follow-up leads and quotes on a systematic basis using our CRM software.
- Keep CRM system up to date (Simpro)
Key Requirements of Sales Manager:
- Proactive sales driven individual
- Minimum 2 years' business development experience in construction sector
- Knowledge of and relations with companies trading in the construction sector
- MEP engineering experience
- Cold calling, lead generation experience
- Follow up and relationship building experience
ACS are recruiting for a Sales Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Sales Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Sales Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Sales Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Sales Manager role you desire.