Job vacancy - Area Sales Manager - Manchester
Position: Area Sales Manager - Manchester
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Title: Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager covering Manchester
The Role of Area Sales Manager
- Implement sales and marketing activities to grow the revenue and profitability from the geographical area. This includes managing lighting projects from concept / specification stage, through to securing an order either directly from a contractor or via a wholesaler
- Proactively plan and manage appointments to existing and potential new clients
- Respond effectively to sales enquiries via email, phone and in person
- Manage and develop relationships with existing and new customers through planned individual account support
- Liaise with internal teams - Customer Service, Commercial, Marketing and Technical
- Develop and seek new business opportunities
What are the key (minimum) requirements for an Area Sales Manager application?
- The ability to understand CAD drawings would be an advantage
- Must be able to construct and deliver professional presentations
- Has experience working with contractors
- Ideally a recognised electrical industry qualification or a similar technical qualification or background
- Should live within the geographical territory.
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for an Area Sales Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Area Sales Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Area Sales Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Area Sales Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Area Sales Manager role you desire.