Job vacancy - Business Development Manager - Communications
Position: Business Development Manager - Communications
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Business Development Manager - Communications
Business Development Manager -Field based
The BDM will be expected to penetrate all facets of the communications sector as recognised within UK, with targeted range of new and existing products and solutions from within the Group.
Key Responsibilities of Business Development Manager
- Responsible to the Head of CI Sales for the growth of the communications sector and to take ownership of the sector which includes telecommunications, data communications, broadcast media, and postal.
- Focus on creating new opportunities for electromechanical and electric locking devices and new patent protected key/credential operated solutions which ultimately bring added security as well as operational benefits to the communications sector.
- Search for new, creative markets within the vertical to expand the current reach of the organisation and increase emerging business opportunities.
- Work closely with Product Managers & Internal Sales / Customer Service personal to feedback customer needs & requirements.
- Provide accurate forecasting and activity information to senior management on a planned and agreed basis and forecast future trends.
- Achieve budgeted (as a minimum) product revenue and margin-monthly & yearly.
Key Requirements of Business Development Manager:
- Have a strong business development background, with experience of similar role previously.
- Knowledge of architectural ironmongery products both mechanical and electromechanical.
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with UK routes to market for security products.
- Security clearance ideally BPSS/CTC.
- A clean driving licence as this role does involve extensive travel within the UK.
ACS are recruiting for a Business Development Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Business Development Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Business Development Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Business Development Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Business Development Manager role you desire.