Job vacancy - OEM Contracts Manager
Position: OEM Contracts Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
OEM Contracts Manager.
OEM Contracts Manager based in Dartford.
Key Responsibilities of OEM Contracts Manager:
- In line with the OEM Sales strategy via direct or indirect supply working closely with the UK sales team and UK distribution partners as needed, continually fostering mutually beneficial profitable relationships.
- Help provide day to day support for OEM activities.
- Actively seek out new business opportunities and follow up sales leads generated from within the Group to achieve agreed targets.
- To take a proactive approach to identify customer service risks & issues and work with colleagues throughout the company to prevent these occurring or mitigate the effects of occurrences.
- Overseeing/managing the smooth supply of our products to the customer and looking for opportunities to improve processes with active involvement of forecasting demand from customers.
- Project managing with customers from concept to delivery following APQP and PPAP processes for new as well as existing products and product updates.
Key Requirements of OEM Contracts Manager:
- Experience in automotive or similar complex manufacturing industry.
- Experience in reviewing sometimes complex commercial contracts.
- Working knowledge & first-hand experience of OEM & Tier 1 business operating and product qualification processes or similar complex business.
- Ability to "close" a deal as well as maintaining ongoing contracts.
- Working and negotiating with customers to deliver profitable business.
- Industry Experience or Training from a major Automotive OEM in business management processes and product qualification.
- BTEC, NVQ/City & Guilds or similar qualification in electronics/engineering.
- Training in sales and negotiation.
ACS are recruiting for an OEM Contracts Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an OEM Contracts Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an OEM Contracts Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an OEM Contracts Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the OEM Contracts Manager role you desire.