Job vacancy - HR Advisor
Position: HR Advisor
HR Advisor Based in Sheffield.
Key Responsibilities of HR Advisor:
This is a HR generalist role, supporting the operational management team in Sheffield, to successfully implement initiatives across the UK business to achieve the best-in-class operating practices and attain an engaging and enabling culture.
- Establish and build strong relationships with line management.
- Apply strong project and change management rigor to the implementation of people initiatives.
- Proactively support employee relations issues that arise and be a key point of contact.
- Support the Head of HR to drive the Inclusion & Diversity agenda
- Lead and deliver health and wellbeing initiatives.
- Support the Head of HR with HR projects as required.
- Support the delivery of the annual performance management and reward cycle.
- Work closely and support the UK HR colleagues.
- Provide operational support to the Head of HR, working towards a more strategic HR department and enhancing efficiency by defining policies & procedures that will support management in their organisational goals.
Key Requirements of HR Advisor:
- Associate Member CIPD.
- Must demonstrate extensive experience as an HR generalist in a manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of UK Employment Legislation.
- Ability to drive change.
- Ability to work across the organization at all levels.
- Change management experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience of working in a business partner approach.
ACS are recruiting for a HR Advisor. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a HR Advisor, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a HR Advisor. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a HR Advisor with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the HR Advisor role you desire.