Job vacancy - Commercial Manager Facades
Position: Commercial Manager Facades
Location: Stoke on Trent
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
Commercial Manager Facades
Commercial Manager Facades Based in Stoke-on-Trent.
Key Responsibilities of Commercial Manager Facades:
You will have overall responsibility for the coordination and management of facades projects within our group of companies and oversee management of our internal facades/estimating team.
A key aspect of this role will be to liaise closely with the senior management team to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget. You will work in partnership with all other departments including technical services, sales and marketing and operations.
- Managing a varied workload of projects from inception to completion.
- Managing the facades team, reporting on performance and management of daily tasks
- Leading the creation of a range of industry leading services to enhance and differentiate our through-wall façade offering to the market.
- Providing the sales team with quotations and commercial information to support our commercial offer to customers.
- Managing client-led design projects or in-house designed projects to meet cost, quality and delivery targets form a technical and commercial perspective.
- Working proactively to foster strong working relationships with colleagues in all areas of the business.
Key Requirements of Commercial Manager Facades:
- Construction industry experience with a broad-based understanding of operational areas of the business, including design, estimating, QS and construction.
- Strong interpersonal and sub-contractor management skills.
- Excellent commercial and technical façade knowledge.
- Appropriate certification and qualifications.
- Confidence in dealing with customers, colleagues and other stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong management skills with experience of managing and developing teams.
Qualifications and Core skills:
- Degree in Construction/Façade/Engineering related field - desirable.
- Knowledge of UK building regulations - essential.
- Rainscreen facades knowledge.
- Offsite construction knowledge.
- Driving Licence is required.
- Confidence in using Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook.
ACS are recruiting for a Commercial Manager Facades. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Commercial Manager Facades, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Commercial Manager Facades. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Commercial Manager Facades with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Commercial Manager Facades role you desire.