Job vacancy - Service Technician
Position: Service Technician
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Service Technician Based in Swindon.
Key Responsibilities of Service Technician:
- High voltage equipment troubleshooting and repair/ 500VA-30kVA.
- High voltage DC battery strings assembly.
- Handle telephone technical support calls from Uk & European customers
- Managing Powervar CRM system to update report and manage return to depot repair.
- Assemble and test production product.
Key Requirements of Service Technician:
- BTEC ONC, OND, electrical, electronic engineering.
- Previous Power supplies/UPS repair desirable.
- Ability to think independently, prioritise work, take ownership of tasks and be able. understand tasks in the context of the whole business process.
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25kgs.
- Demonstrate a mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity.
- Full clean driving license.
ACS are recruiting for a Service Technician. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Service Technician, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Service Technician. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Service Technician with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Service Technician role you desire.