Job vacancy - Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Benefits: Car Allowance
The Role of the Business Development Manager offers the ability to work remotely or in the office as required and to attend customer and off-site meetings. Also, the Business Development Manager role comes with a £400 p/m car allowance after completion of a successful probation period.
- Build effective relationships by acting as the interface between the customer and internal departments and teams to maintain and improve service, delivery, and all aspects of performance.
- Identify opportunities to develop the business with existing development customers and work closely with the Sales and Commercial Manager on new prospects.
- Liaise with the Quotes team to ensure that proposals are compiled to customer RFQ requirements. All quotations forward by the Quotes team are to be reviewed and approved within 48 hours before submission to the customer.
- Acknowledge receipt of customer P.O within 48 hours advising that delivery dates will be confirmed following order review.
To be successful in this role of Business Development Manager you would've worked previously in customer relationship, account management or business development.
We would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- A focus on sales success and an enthusiasm for new business.
- A willingness to undertake market research and pipeline activity (such as trade shows and prospecting) to maintain and grow the funnel of new opportunities.
- Ability to maintain good records of business development activity.
- Disciplined to ensure regular follow-ups of potential new opportunities.
Benefits for the role of Business Development Manager include:
- Fantastic company benefits package.