Job vacancy - Student Services Manager
Position: Student Services Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
The role of the Student Services Manager is to lead the Student Services provision across the 4 sites by developing, reviewing, and monitoring quality, standards and supporting students through their time with the companies training facility.
- As Student Services Manager you will provide management of students and student administration whilst training with looking to promote best practice and improve performance.
- The Student Services Manager will take an oversight role in ensuring our students are fully supported, attending cross-department team meetings to advise, support, and assist with student support strategies as appropriate.
- To co-ordinate the student support team's activities to achieve high levels of customer care
- To assist the development, organisation, and quality assurance.
We would love to speak with anyone who is an experienced administrator, well organised, and has strong management experience within education.
To be successful in the role of Student Services Manager:
- You will have an understanding and knowledge of Student Services.
- Managerial experience at middle management level.
- Education background.
- Knowledge of the principles of effective leadership and management.
- Up to date thorough understanding of the requirements of Safeguarding, Equality, and Diversity, Learning Support, Health & Safety, and great Administration and Customer Care.
- Effective manager of people including the ability to challenge and lead difficult conversations and resolve workplace conflicts.
- Outstanding communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate effectively with staff, students.
If you feel you have the skills to become the Student Services Manager, please apply for the role and a colleague from ACS Performance will be in touch.